Menees VS Tools
Extension for Visual Studio
Menees VS Tools is an extension for Visual Studio. It adds several new commands to process selected text, add new text, and work with open files.
It started life in 2001 as an add-in for Visual C++ 6, and it has been rewritten several times since for various versions of Visual Studio.
Some of its commands are:
Other optional features:
- Tasks (Tool Window) reports "TODO" tasks in any open file or any file referenced in the current solution.
- Highlight configurable patterns in Output windows by content type (e.g., Output, BuildOrderOutput, BuildOutput, ConsoleOutput, DatabaseOutput, DebugOutput, SourceControlOutput, TestsOutput, and TFSourceControlOutput).
- Highlight Find Results file names, matches, and details.
- Commented #region support for XML, XAML, HTML Web Forms, and SQL.
- Disable Ctrl+MouseWheel zoom in text windows
This software is CharityWare. If you use it, I ask that you donate something
to the charity of your choice.
Latest Release - This contains VSIX installer for the current version along with the documentation and source code.
These include the DLLs, documentation, and source code.